Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Apparently I am not emotionally ready for this baby to come.  My body is ready though!  I have until Thursday night then I have the threat of induction and giving birth on the ward.  Uuuuurrrggghhhh.  It is hard to treat oneself at times like this so I logged on to facebook this morning and two of my healing friends were there to help.

I found these beautiful mandalas:

BJ suggested a bush flower mix that I am in the middle of making.  And John (not my John) suggested a meditation technique visualising the homoeopathic caulophyllum.  I am about to start.


A soft sand walk at Cronulla to get my core moving and then a spot of shopping for bed linen should do it.

I have my heart set on a natural birth in the birthing centre.  I feel it is so much more enlightened in there and the thought of giving birth on the ward where the energy is so heavy and full of fear freaks me out no end.

(My) John says that we should be happy that we have got this far against all odds.  It is true - but I still want to bring this baby into the world in a peaceful place.

Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment