Friday, October 29, 2010

birthday

It was John's birthday yesterday and right now he is resting after his big night.  I feel so virtuous but I think I have a food hangover from pizza and chocolate cake.

Normally if I bake, I will make something gluten free and/or vegan to make the treats a little cleaner such as these amazing vegan banana and blueberry muffins.

For which I have lost the photo...

I am a MASSIVE fan of chocolate and John asked specifically for chocolate orange cake for his birthday so, who am I to argue?

It is so rich that even I had a tiny slice. 

I don't trust people who don't like chocolate, there's something shifty about those people.  Don't you think?

Miss Diva is also resting but doing double duty in her tireless campaign to welcome the baby.   Today's chore is to warm the bassinet.


Thanks for all your hardwork and dedication Diva.  It looks like I have some washing to do. 

But first, a swim...

No comments:

Post a Comment